It resembles natural marble in shape, but is characterized by:
- Light weight.
- Corrosion and moisture resistance..
- Non porous.
- Resistant to bacteria and fungi.
- Easy to clean.
- No welds appear.
- Doing various inlays.
- Ease of repair.
- It is not affected by UV rays.
- Inert material and in case of fire, the gas released from it is non-toxic.
- Water resistant and antibacterial, which makes it a good choice for use in hospitals, bathrooms or surgical areas that require high hygiene.
- Ease of forming.
- 15 years warranty.
The demand for Corian is increasing very much due to its nature, hardness, ease of manufacture, and the number of colors available from it.
Uses of Corian:
- Bathroom unit
- Tables top
- Wall binding
- Hospital and operating room binding
- Elevator floors because corian is lightweight material
- Reception desks
- Installing basins of the same material, permanently prevented from leaking.