Corian FAQ What is Corian? What are the prices of Corian? What are the colors of Corian? What are the disadvantages of Corian?
Corian is similar to natural marble in shape, but it is distinguished by:
- Light weight.
- Corrosion and moisture resistance.
- Resistant to bacteria and fungi.
- Easy to clean.
- No visible welds.
- Do various vaccinations.
- Ease of restoration and repair.
- Not affected by ultraviolet rays.
- Inert material, and in case of fire, the gas emitted from it is non-toxic.
- It is water resistant and antibacterial, which makes it a good choice for use in hospitals, bathrooms, or surgical areas that require high hygiene.
- Ease of formation.
- Available in more than 60 shapes.
- 10 years warranty.
It is similar to natural marble, but it is distinguished by many patterns and colors, as there are more than 60 shapes that suit all tastes.
- bathroom units
- Table disk
- Wall cladding
- Binding of hospitals and operating rooms
- Elevator floors for light weight
- Reception desks
- Installing basins of the same material to prevent leakage completely.
Yes, Corian s problems can be fixed by Corian’s technicians, and its shape can be renewed to be as if it was new.
There are more than 60 colors for Corian, some plain and some dotted, and all colors are available
Corian has no flaws in the sense of the word flaws
1- It is more expensive than natural marble, and this is because it is imported from abroad
2- It will be scratched if sharp weapons are used directly, so sharp weapons should not be used directly on it.
It is difficult to use it in the cladding of the external facades of public buildings that are exposed directly and for a long period of time to sunlight, because the direct sun for long periods on the Corian may affect some of the Corian’s colors
Corian prices differ from one color to another, as the Corian’s colors are divided into 5 groups, each group has a different price from the other group, and also the price of one product differs from another product, so kitchens and tables are at a price, wall cladding is at a price, bathroom units are at a price, and basins are at a price, so you must know the type of product to know the cost.
Yes, it is possible to make overalls on the wall from Corian
Corian is welded with the same material from which the Corian is made, so no welds appear at all.
- The main advantage of Corian is that it is non-porous, as it is non-absorbable and is not subject to the growth of bacteria, since it is non-porous.
- Easy to repair and restore.
- Many shapes available.
Yes, the Corian is affected by heat, but it can be treated and repaired
Not necessary, though, as lighter colors show less visible wear and require less maintenance. Corian colors will provide many years of dependable service.
Just wipe with mild laundry soap and water. Follow with an ammonia-based product, such as glass cleaner, for a streak-free shine.
Yes, Corian is a non-porous material, with a smooth, impenetrable surface. Unlike other surfaces such as wood, tile and granite floors, Corian has no streaks or bumps to trap dirt and germs. This exceptionally smooth surface makes Corian easy to clean. Corian can be manufactured as one continuous surface to reduce areas of bacterial growth.
Corian scratches and cuts can be buffed using a mild scouring pad and mild detergent.
No, Corian is homogeneous, which means that the color and materials are consistent across the entire surface. This is why repairing scratches is so easy and the surface will look like new with proper care.
With proper care and maintenance, your countertop will last for many years. Corian is a renewable material and can be refurbished to look like new.
Corian can be finished in your choice of finishes (matte-glossy).
Yes, because The Corian is non-porous, and germs and bacteria have nowhere to accumulate. In fact, Corian is one of the few surfaces approved for food preparation areas in restaurants. Before preparing a meal in advance, always make sure the surface is clean. Do not allow other food to come into contact with the surface the meat has been placed on until the surface has been thoroughly disinfected, preferably with a weak bleach solution. After disinfection, rinse the surface with water and clean it immediately.
Corian made of polyester changes color over time, but Corian made of acrylic does not change color by artificial light in the indoor environment.
Corian is heat resistant and will remain stable and undamaged up to 212 degrees. However, high heat or flame can damage the surface; However, in most cases, the damage can be repaired. To protect your countertop surface, always use a heat pad to place hot stuff on it.
- If the pores of granite are not closed regularly, bacteria, viruses and mold can grow inside. It is also difficult to keep the layers of granite clean. However, Corian is non-porous with smooth, impenetrable layers that prevent unwanted mold and germs.
- Corian is also more impact resistant than granite.
- Curved and circular designs are easier and less expensive to manufacture using Corian.
Tile has many pores where bacteria, viruses, and mold can accumulate. Voids between tiles should be cleaned frequently and cracks often cleaned.
Corian has smooth, impenetrable seams, and is more resistant to impacts than tile.