Corian is similar to natural marble in shape, but it is an artificial marble imported 100% acrylic, characterized by several advantages:
- Corrosion and moisture resistance.
- Resistant to bacteria and fungi.
- Easy to clean.
- No visible welds.
- Do various vaccinations.
- Ease of restoration and repair.
- Not affected by ultraviolet rays.
- Inert material, and in case of fire, the gas emitted from it is non-toxic.
- It is water-resistant and antibacterial, which makes it a good choice for use in hospitals, bathrooms, or surgical areas that require high hygiene.
- Ease of formation.
- Available in more than 60 shapes.
- 10-year guarantee.
- The demand for Corian is increasing greatly due to its nature, hardness, ease of manufacture, formation and recycling, and the abundance of time available from it.
Uses Of Corian
What are the disadvantages of Corian artificial marble?
Corian has no flaws in the sense of the word flaws, But everything is wrong with the Corian :
1- It is more expensive than natural marble, and this is because it is imported from abroad
2- It will be scratched if sharp weapons are used directly, so sharp weapons should not be used directly on it.
3- It is difficult to use it in the cladding of the external facades of public buildings that are exposed directly and for a long period to sunlight, because the direct sun for long periods on the Corian may affect some of the Corian’s colors.
visit our showroom : el korba Masr el gededa
order now Corian Sinks & basins with the most high quality in Egypt FROM TOP LINE